Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rants and Rants!

Sometimes you find that you need a good vent followed by a good cry...I don't know what it is with me these days, I find that the tiniest fraction of responsibility has be blazing up the wall!!!! Hormones, stress, I don't know...I just simply want to lay in bed with a box of kleenex and let all stream out. And of course to top it off, google has gone and changed the template on gmail once again!!!!! Not that it isn't easy to navigate, but why..why the change? Yes I know, as a profit seeking corporation you must enhance gmail to remain competitive amongst your peers but can't you do that without altering the basic template??? I mean seriously, who cares, we will continue to read and compose our messages the same way...do we need to alter the template? I HATE THE NEW TEMPLATE!!! I HATE HATE HATE THE NEW TEMPLATE!!!!!!!  As you can tell I'm incredibly flustered by this and if this change were to be brought about at any other time, it probably would have been a much easier transition...but right now it's just another thing in my life that needs to go on and change...


I think I'll now grab that box of kleenex and move onto part II!


**Sigh**


No comments:

Post a Comment