Friday, August 27, 2010

iPoo!?!?!?!!!!!!!

iPoo -- yup it's exactly as the name conveys...no, not a term of endearment or a sigh of exhaustion, it's simply poop. AND SIMPLY HILARIOUS!


So what are the miraculous wonders of this app....(drumroll and in the wheel of fortune announcers tone) Your boring pooing days are over Alex. Now while you poo Alex, you can instantly connect to other users who are pooing at the VERY SAME TIMEEE!!!! 


I'd also like to dedicate this post to The Suitor  =P
...I simply had to!





Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. OMG how gross! LMAO I should send this over to the boyfriend. LOL

    Very funny.

    I just want to say I now follow your blog bc its uber cute and I just LOVE your Life List. It is awesome. Kinda like a vision board!

    Best,

    Li
    @LaLicenciada
    @HerDeepThoughts

    PS. Feel free to pass by my blog: http://www.herdeepthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete