Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Re-Beginnings

So now that I have a steady grasp on my day-to-day happenings, I'm going to attempt this blogging thing again. The truth is I have missed it and everyday that passed, I felt that little guilt gnaw away at my insides with every stir, flip and bite I took. But I'm back and lets put the past where it belongs, in the PAST!! The last nine months have brought about major changes, both culinary and non-culinary, with the top nine listed below:


9. Discovered I'm not a fan of Copenhagen cuisine - Lard, not my go to delicacy...
8. Semi-cooked/hosted my very first Chanukah dinner. Recipes to come...
7. Cooked my very first dessert! Fresh fig tartlette.
6. Invitation to play in a professional kitchen. Maybe it may not have been a invitation but more of a self delegation...alcohol was definitely involved. Once the details are cleared, I will reveal who and where...and trust me it's a BIG deal!!!
5. Drove a "car" past 15 mph (hit 44 mph to be exact), which segways to #4, however before I do, I feel obligated to note I grew join NYC - we do not drive we hail!
4. Broke, well fractured really, my first bone. Needless to say I will not be "driving" anytime soon!
3. Have my very own place - 2 stories, 2 bedrooms and did I mention it's mine. ALL MINE!
2. I have found and in some instances re-discovered an amazing support system, all which emphasize me!
1. And finally to top it off...I am an aunt of a beautiful baby girl, who has officially left me smitten! I adore you Prisha!



No comments:

Post a Comment